Saturday, January 10, 2009

oww !

Saturday, January 10, 2009
heyylloo
i hve past my first week of school
hmm.i dont wanna comment bout it actually
like it or not
i must get through dis year with
SUCCESS HEPINESS N SATISFACTION
hee.strive to be da best! yeahh
nway
nothing much say
juz dat im goin to hostel soon
still dunno da exact date yet
bt i guees should be be4 or after chinese new year kn
hmm
im gonna miss
-my purplish-pink room [dat is for sure]
-my bed [sbb kt asrama single kt sini king hahah]
-my comp [asrama xd]
-my bathroom [sne kena share]
-my desk [share gk] n
-my red-iish phone [mmg red un n sne gune public er]
hahah
cm ap je
like ive never stayed there be4
hehe.sje er
k a gtg
hve tuition to attend
leave behind a wonderful poem for u guys.

I will never forget how I feel at this moment.
My weakness stems from my remembrance
of memories past and events shared.
You may go now and I will remain
but because this isn’t the end,
take with you my embrace and warmth.


xoxo.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket